Happy People

Blogging the Real Life
Follow Us

Project 365 // Days 8-14



By   HappyPeople      5:45 PM      Labels: ,  

Hello there! 
This Anna and I am back for the second update of Project 365!
Well, though I do have a couple of photos from every day, I caught my self a few times thinking that I shouldn't forget to take a decent photo for the project... Like I was forcing myself or something... Is this the way it is supposed to be? I don't know... 
Anyway! Let's have a look at how the past week looked like.

Day 7 // The goal setting day!
This year, for the first time ever, I decided to write down things that I wanted to do. Not big fat changes, but all those little things that make me feel good and often just slip my mind. So, I made a cup of coffee, gave it some thought and wrote it all down at my everyday notebook for easy access.

Day 8 //  The puppies' birthday! How about a large chocolate cake? I think...Yes! The recipe is super easy and it came out amazing so I 'll make sure to re create it and share it here!

Day 9 // Just in case you are wondering how the puppies look like, well here are two of them! Meet Love and Ben!

Day 10 // So very lazy all week day long! I didn't go to work not even a day, yet I felt so tired all the time! Wtf?

Day 11 // This is where we live... I proudly present you the city of Mytilene! Well, at least an aspect of it!
 
Day 12 //  I should seriously cut down on coffee! There are days that it actually takes me some time to count all the cups I 've  had...

Day 13 //  See those two napping? The kitty, Martha, decided to adopted us about 3 months, so Theo took her in the shop and since then she looks at him like he is the God!

Day 14 //  Aaaand that's me... Smiling simply because the week is over! Huh...Bye-bye!

Ok... That's all guys! Here here to the coming week, hopefully it will be a good one! 

XO
Anna

About HappyPeople

Two friends, in our late twenties, cousins to be, trying our best to deal and laugh with our everyday’s jokes. We live and love and work with our men, we craft what we can and we mess up a bunch of stuff, but hey! That’s the real life ‘s deal… Join us in our journey to the launch of a new business, get inspired by what inspires us, create along with us the little things in which happiness lies… Stay tuned! XO Anna and Kate

No comments :

Post a Comment