Happy People

Blogging the Real Life
Follow Us

Project 365 // Days 81-88



By   HappyPeople      12:07 PM      Labels: , ,  
 Hello Happy People!
So long since the last Project 365 update, but I am back and I think I actually had a good week!


The week began with an awesome weather, you see?
 
And after so many damp months I decided it was time to hit the road again, cause you know...Afternoon walks in spring time are the best!

Theodore got me a present and I am super excited!

See that face? Just a stray cat who decided to spend his morning with me.

When the cat is away, the mice will play. So do I when I am alone at the shop.

I can be happy with the smallest things. My favorite book, a hot cup of coffee and a smoke...

Spring blossoms are here but spring is nowhere to be seen..

.
I hope you all have a nice week!

XO
Anna.


About HappyPeople

Two friends, in our late twenties, cousins to be, trying our best to deal and laugh with our everyday’s jokes. We live and love and work with our men, we craft what we can and we mess up a bunch of stuff, but hey! That’s the real life ‘s deal… Join us in our journey to the launch of a new business, get inspired by what inspires us, create along with us the little things in which happiness lies… Stay tuned! XO Anna and Kate

No comments :

Post a Comment